Monday, January 10, 2011

Instant Demographic Information Access

I came across this interesting link that utilizes data collected by the Census Bureau. Demographic information is always useful when you are creatively planning a new outreach or marketing campaign. In this case this link provides users with instant access to local data from the Census Bureau's American Community Survey, based on samples from 2005 to 2009. It helped me to see the Racial/Ethnic/Income/Education/Housing & Family breakdown in my local community. I imagine that it will not be long before they include the new data from the latest census report.
I don't know how long this link will be active so for now, I'm just posting it in this section of my blog. Once I find a more permanent link I'll save it on my favorite links column. Here it is: American Community Survey

No comments:

Post a Comment